Attract top talent and set your organization apart with an internship program. ISSA and the ISSA Foundation give you the tools so you can tap into a pipeline of future employees.
The ISSA internship grant was introduced in 2014. ISSA members can apply for grants that will help them create and successfully implement new internship positions and programs at their companies.
How it works:
- ISSA offers a free Internship Toolkit that includes tips on starting an internship program, hiring guidelines, performance measurement guidelines etc.
- The foundation awards up to nine grants per year—three from each of the member classes— manufacturers, distributors, and building service contractors.
- Each eligible ISSA member company may receive up to one grant per year.
- First-time applicants receive precedence over applications from firms that have previously received internship grants.
- Any qualified applicant that is not awarded a grant will be considered “first-come, first-served” in the following year.
If your company would like to develop a new internship program or position, see the application form for complete details about eligibility.
Deadline for application: April 1 each year.
For more information about internship grants, please contact Tracy Weber at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-225-4772.